Be a Part of our New Church Directory!
The Women of E are planning a new church directory for the St. Laurence Parish family. Our last directory was in 2010. Faces and families have definitely changed in seven years! If you would like to be a part of our new church directory, just register for a time to come and have a photograph done.
Scheduling will be done through this link – click here to schedule your portrait time.
Portrait sittings can be scheduled June 6 through June 21, 2017.
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday appointments are from 2PM to 8:40PM.
- Friday appointments are from 2PM to 7:40PM.
- Saturday appointments are from 9AM to 2:10PM
Schedule early to get the best slot for your family.
Here are some tips for your family portrait:
- You don’t have to be matchy matchy, but you do want to coordinate. Pick a color scheme and work within that.
- Solids work better than patterns.
- Kids are characters, but try not to include characters on the clothes for the photo wardrobe.
- Don’t be a floating head – black clothing on a black backdrop makes it look that way.
- Where will the photo hang – consider coordinating your clothes with your decor.